Cool No Mo'

There was a time when I thought that I was pretty cool. I wore all the cute trends and understood why they'd be considered "in." Like most girls, I've always lusted after handbags and shoes.... but THIS I just can't wrap my head around:

BILL CUNNINGHAM (PHOTOGRAPHER) TOOK THIS PHOTO OF A LADY WALKING AROUND IN ITALY:
I can just see the ad for this shoe now: "Tired of getting the bottom of your shoes dirty? Attach a piece of drift wood to the bottom and voila! Problem's solved!"


That's right. You see shoes WITHOUT heels. Marinate on that for a second 
while we move on to the next conundrum...


CLUB BULB HEELS BY GUCCI
I looked at this shoe and actually thought, 
" What if someone kicked my lightbulb while I was dancing?"  
Seriously. What would I do then?


SHOES BY MARLOES TEN BHOMER (<---seriously?)
I'm no brain surgeon here but at some point, aren't you supposed to stop 
pushing in the Q-TIP when you feel resistance?


LUCKY 13 LIQUOR FLASK HEEL:
Made for those whose fashion cannot be hindered by trips 
to the nearest Qwikie Mart for a swig of tequilla.



and finally....



Sometimes... there are just no words.


I'm SO not cool anymore... and I think that I'm ok with that.


Comments

Anonymous said…
omg...I think I can still wear the Gucci's even if my ankles do swell up!

Popular Posts