Spiderman Redefined

We love holidays...especially the kind that hooks us up with LOTS of candy.  This year, Halloween was no exception.  

In true Jailyn-form, our daughter decided to stray from the typical princess or girly outfit and dress as Spidergirl.  She didn't want to wear any skirt versions of the costume either. She wore the Spiderman costume, complete with air-filled muscles but refused to wear the mask.  --- In Jailynland, if the superhero doesn't exist, we make it up and make it better than the original.  

Like troopers, my sister (Tink), my niece, D-nice and my brother headed down to our house to join Jailyn for some TOT fun at a neighboring housing track.  (All of the homes are decked out in ghoulish decor.)  To continue the theme, we all dressed as Marvel comics characters.  I was catwoman, my hubby - batman, my sister- Spidergirl, Kharina- and Darren as Wolverine.


After the festivities, my sister and I took the girls for some ice cream.

All in all, everyone had a blast.    

Comments

Popular Posts