Writer's BLAH...

Photobucket
(pic taken at NYE)

I really should have been updating this blog more. After all, there are TONS of things to write about; but I've just been feeling...uninspired. Too tired to think of anything clever to say. Here's some of the things that I've failed to write about:

- My family planned a surprise baby shower for me on 1/16.
- Two weeks before the actual event, my boss ruined the surprise aspect for me by allowing me to hear her on the phone while she and my sister conspired. (sigh)
- It took me nearly 2 weeks to convince my sister that shaking the $hi! out of my boss would only lead to battery and assault charges for her and an unemployment line for loser preggos for me. Sissy reluctantly agreed to back off. Ain't she a sweet kid?
- The party was really, really nice. We received TONS of great gifts. My family really outdid themselves.
- In another week, my happy butt is getting - yet- another baby shower. This one will be work-related. It's not a surprise and that's the way that I like it, I think.
- Belly's gettin' mighty huge. I'm 37 weeks today. As of my visit last week, I am 2 cm dilated but not effaced AT ALL. I see my OB again in 2 days. I have no idea what to expect.
- I have a half-ass-packed hospital bag that consists of black leggings, my camera and a charger. I'm sure that I'll need more than that but I got distracted by some frozen yogurt last night. It happens.
- I seem to have developed a liking for Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I stream the shows online and just can't get enough of the freaking show. Not sure what that says about me but I just don't care.

*yawn*

Wish I was napping right now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay, so you just reminded me that I want to kick her ass. I think I will one day and I'll wear a mask so she won't know it's me. You'll just hear it on the news: "A petite woman wearing a Spongebob Squarepants mask was observed fleeing the scene after assaulting a middle aged woman. It was reported that "Spongebob lady" struck so hard that the middle aged woman's ill-fitted wig was knocked off and choked a Chihuahua crossing the street with its owner. Unfortunately, the masked woman got away and was not identified....if you have any..." :D

Popular Posts