The Bully House



....THAT'S how I feel: I'm housing a rib-kickin', foot-stuffin' bully....
and am lovin' every minute of it.

I've always enjoyed this part of pregnancy: movement undeniably confirming that I am one of the ones who are fortunate enough to be able to carry a life inside of my body; my one opportunity to assist the Lord in a miracle.

In no time flat, I'll have her in my arms. These 9 months FLEW by and if I didn't have an unmistakeable bump to contend with each time I try to get up out of bed, I'd have trouble convincing myself that I was ever pregnant to begin with. Lol.

Now if Jon and I can just agree on a name for the little acrobat, we'd be all set. *sigh*

See you soon, my precious Joey.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love #28---the cameo is amazing!!! Hee hee!

Popular Posts