July- Reader's Digest

I can hardly believe that we are only 3 days away from August. Where did this month go? A few quick milestones for us:

JOLIE....
....turned 5 months this week. She is healthy, plump and has the best laugh. Ever.

....could be a stunt-double for a rolling stone. (Round and able to roll around every whicha-way? You betcha!)

....ate her first real food this month: bananas! Two weeks later, she had some rice cereal, too. But after 2 servings, we've decided to move on to the good stuff. 2 days ago, she had a couple of tbsps of carrots and was left wanting more! I swear that kid would eat a steak if we'd let her.

....cut her first tooth - thus making that smile that much more adorable.

....has begun to sit on her own. Wobbly, yes, but sitting nonetheless.

Best of all, the month of July brought a milestone that can only be amply described as amazing. It was the day that my daughter, Jailyn told me: "Mom? Ok. I admit it. I love Jolie. I love her as big as this (illustrating an inch) but that's all."

I'll happily take that. After all, every little bit counts, right? And then I caught this on video:


Jailyn is entertaining her? My heart is just brimming with joy!

Can't wait for August.

Comments

Popular Posts