Girls Night Out

Once upon a time, Girls night out meant:
- Saturday night
- A club in L.A.
- A bunch of pretty ladies dressed to kill.
- LOTS of alcohol

but now it means:
- Me
- Jailyn
- Dinner at Soup Plantation (or somewhere equally as exciting.)

I'm not gonna lie - I have moments when I wonder where my days of carelessly downing tequillas and grinding strangers on the dance floor went. But then I look across table and see this:

Photobucket

...Then I think, "Who needs those club scenes when you can watch this pretty face DEVOUR 4 fried fish carcasses in an hour?"

NOT me. (Farewell Nemo.)

Comments

Suzi said…
You must save the delicious "Fish Carcasses" and "SPAM" for the privacy of your own home because you guys don't eat anything like that when we are around! What DOESN'T Jailyn eat? (and good for you for not raising a picky eater!)

I just had to add one more comment - the word verification I am prompted to enter on the bottom is "booty" hmmmmm.
Unknown said…
Only reason why you haven't been exposed is cuz I KNOW you would freak out. Lol.

Next time you come over, you're having spam and rice...and you'll like it.
Anonymous said…
Ahhh...the days of tequila and grinding strangers. I'm kinda glad those days are over. My ankles couldn't handle it. I would rather watch Jailyn eat carcasses myself. My cutie patootie.

Popular Posts