August Wrap-up

Lots of fun milestones this month:

Aug 10: Jo turned 31. I don't know what it is about him that makes me feel like he's still just 8 years old.
Photobucket

Took him out to lunch with the fam. Ate my first bite of sushi in over a year. It was glorious!

Jolie's bottom 2 teeth are out and I believe that the top 2 are working their way out, too. She's also inching closer towards crawling. I think that we're still about a month out before we see any true movement but to be honest, I'm really hoping that she'll take longer than that. I love deluding myself into thinking that she'll always be like this:

Aug 26: Mommy's bday. She's awesome. If you disagree with me for any reason then you're obviously wrong. There's just no 2 ways about it.
Photobucket

Aug 29: Joint lunch celebration for Jo, Kim (Jo's girlfriend) and Uncle Freckle. The fam ended up at Teppan. Again. But to keep things "fresh" we went to Benihana instead of Shogun - bec. that's how we roll.
Photobucket

Aug 30: Deester's official bday. And what's a better way to commemorate a special occasion than to pose beside a beautiful girl with bunny ears:
Photobucket


I can't believe that this month is already over. In a week or so, Jai is going to start school....*gulp*....as a 1st grader.




Comments

Popular Posts