Blogging ... Interrupted

Forgive me, Dear Blog, for I have slacked. It has been FIVE months since my last confession.

In truth, I have entertained scrapping this journal all together. But then I thought, "No... that would devastate my TWO followers and my sister - so here I am, keyboard in-hand.

No need to thank me.

The girls are FAB. Out of the 104 students entering the 2nd grade, our Jailyn Taylor will be one of 8 kids enrolled in an accelerated program. Woot! She's also a budding artEEst and a promising rapper. Jailyn is definitely channeling in on her inner Beyonce. This will easily bring my kid 1 step closer to conquering the world.

Photobucket


Jolie is just a few steps behind, I'm sure. Why, just the other day, she did this. Nuff said. :) Speaking of exploring new places, Jolie has been to the pool this summer and LOVES it. She refers to it as "wheee". Definitely undeniable logic from my adorable 17 month old.

Photobucket


Jon is starting on a whole new venture. Can't elaborate too much now bec. it's still in the start-up phases but I can tell you that we have high hopes. He seems to be having fun, too, which is just icing on the cake. Pretty amazing to think that he's able to juggle his family and career so successfully.

2 kids, a hubby, a full-time job and everything else has taken over ... well ... everything. I average 3-4 hours of interrupted sleep a day, my house is in a constant state of disarray, my work load has increased and I have never (ever) been happier. :) What can I say? I'm a lucky girl. Can't wait to see what summer brings!

Comments

Becca said…
FYI...you have more than 2 followers. I've made it official with my little picture in the following section. I was delayed in reading because I too was bitten by the 5-month between blogs bug...

Popular Posts