To Jailyn

I'm not a writer by any means. I don't even really have time to write. But with each passing day, the need to bookmark fleeting moments seems to grow more and more.
Photobucket



Jailyn is 4 and by the time she's able to read, I'd like my kid to have access to what else was going on besides that lovely (and ever-growing) wrinkle on my forehead each time I scold her about something.

Photobucket

I want her to know what life was like for our family while she was growing up. I want her to read how much I love her daddy and how he deeply he loves me in return.

Photobucket

I want something that will document our journey and mark each path taken, challenged, savored and enjoyed - big AND small.

Photobucket
Photobucket


But most of all, I want Jailyn to know how much I love her and that her very existence has inspired me to do what I can to try and earn the privilege of being her mother.

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
This one's my favorite so far. I love what you've done. What a great testament....you are a great mommy!...and auntie!

Popular Posts