Who will you love more ...

me or the baby?

THAT was Jailyn's most recent question.

ME: I'll love you both the same.
JAILYN: That's impossible, mommy. You have to love one more than the other.
ME: No, it isn't, honey. I'll love you in a Jailyn-way and I'll love the baby in a baby-way. Regardless, I will love you equally.
JAILYN: What's equally?
ME: It means exactly the same.
JAILYN: (scoffing) Mom! I told you. That's impossible.


Ok. Is it me or am I already arguing in circles with this kid? *sigh*



Comments

she is such a sharp cookie! Maybe explain to her that right now you love her with all of your heart. But when the baby is born (or maybe as the baby is growing within), God grows your heart a little bigger - giving you more love to pour out onto your beautiful girls.
Anonymous said…
How can you not go in any circle with that face! Ooooo I'm gonna sniff her to death!

Popular Posts