I HATE First Grade!!!

Yesterday was Jailyn's first day as a 1st grader. I've yet to upload the pics from my camera but once I do, I know that no one will be surprised at Jailyn's outfit of choice. Lol. She didn't seem to have any feelings (of any sort) about going to school. That's probably bec. she's been attending Happy Hippo this summer - thus making yesterday "just another day" for her.

We weren't short on complaints though:
"It's too early to get up."
"It's too cold."
"I don't want to walk in the rain." (it was an early-morning drizzle. *sigh*)
"I don't like jean jackets."
"My carseat feels lumpy today." (What?)

Good grief.

Then when I came home from work, she was ran to me and said, " I got in trouble at school today. My teacher moved me from my seat and now I HATE first grade!"

Apparently she was talking too much. Imagine that.

((rubbing hands together)) Bring it on, day two!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love my chibby. That is all.

Popular Posts