Homecoming- Part Deux

For the 2nd year in a row, my beautiful niece, Kharina is going to her
Homecoming Dance with...a boy. And not just with any boy.....

Meet Francis: one lucky sonofa...
Photobucket

.... betcha wanted a close up of Kharina's pretty brown eye, right?
Photobucket

No? Oh... Where was I?

Ah yes. Homecoming. Special occasions call for one to get their hair "did":
Photobucket

Make-up diva-fied:
Photobucket

and with one final spritz of hairspray, you're ready for the "money shot."
Photobucket

Hey - how about posing with your hardworking beauty crew (aka mom)
Photobucket

and a few passer-bys who can teach you a thing or two about being a true DIVA?:
Photobucket

Wait - is that the door bell?

It's that Francis dude.
Don't worry folks, this wasn't an awkward moment AT ALL...
Photobucket

Smile kids ... and try not to let the crazy, white guy ruin this romantic moment
by putting bunny ears on you.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Just enjoy yourselves and know that we are SO excited for you.
We. Really. Are.
Photobucket

In fact, after you guys leave, we're going to celebrate by buying a bunch
of these festive shirts:

Photobucket

Have fun!

Comments

Suzi said…
She looks gorgeous! I love that color on her. I love the pic of Jon and Jailyn too, so funny. I see your little bump too!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting this sis....I'm sad, but happy. She looks so grown up. Sometimes I have to look back at baby pictures. She has been the best gift to me. Sniff...

Popular Posts