Preggy Insomnia

It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where YOUR preggo wife is? Perhaps blogging or browsing the internet in hopes that she'd finally get tired enough to go to bed? Well then you have something in common with MY snoring hubby.

*sigh*

This is one major repeat of my previous pregnancy that I was hoping to skip. Long days = one tired mama. I end up falling asleep while I tuck Jailyn to bed. Sadly, I almost always wake up 2-3 hours later and stay wide awake until the wee hours of the morning. This is kinda reminiscent of my younger, clubbing years - except not nearly as exciting or alcohol induced.

It's funny what you notice when the everyone else is asleep:
  1. My next door neighbor's husband is STILL awake ... sitting inside of his civic smoking a cig...and at the risk of sounding redundant: IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING. He's been in there for an hour now. (If that ain't a sad sight - nothing is.)
  2. 2 people walked by my car and stared at my license plate. NO idea why. That's just weird. Probably equally as weird is that I noted them doing that AND that I actually kept tally. (Note to self: seriously consider getting a life.)
  3. No matter where I am, I tend to sit at the edge of my seat, become incredibly uncomfortable bec. of the pressure on my tailbone, adjust - only to end up in the same spot again.
  4. When eating Starbursts, I only eat them in this order yellow, orange, red then pink. I think that's probably bec. I like saving my favorite flavors for last but this order NEVER changes.
  5. I make unusual lists when I'm sleep deprived.
Better go make friends with a pillow. Goo-nite.

Comments

Popular Posts