GREATful

Whenever I think about my life, I find myself feeling content and extremely proud of what I've accomplished. I'm surrounded by people who love me and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you, Lord for blessing me with:

A family who's there for me NO MATTER WHAT:
Photobucket



A husband and soulmate. A kind man who supports and loves me with all of his heart:
Photobucket



A beautiful chibby - whose love runs so deep - that it makes me want to cry:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


And a healthy baby who's marinating in my belly and waiting to add more blessings in my life:
Photobucket


Life is great and I am incredibly humbled.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I cannot believe you've gotten through as much as you've been through. It's kind of like I'm in disbelief, but really not. You've always been stronger than you give yourself credit for. We've just been here as an audience. We're the lucky and blessed ones.

Popular Posts