32 Weeks!

Photobucket

During our last u/s, the baby measured in at 4lbs, 10oz and has a TON of hair already. She's healthy, thriving and is within weeks from being in our arms. The only set back (if you can even call it that) is that daddy has decided that he does NOT like the name "Jordyn." Can't say that I'm thrilled with last-minute veto but he should have a say in this (right?)

Last night we spent some time online looking up "J" names.

Some interesting submissions:

Jagger (means to carry) - What the.....?

Jaaalah (means wild goat) - Ja-a-a-NO.

Jesterdai (means "the day before" -duh!) -----> C'mon. Are you jidding me?

Photobucket


I really hope that we can agree on something soon. We're just not rockstar enough to pull-off the whole symbol-as-a-name thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My favorite will always be the one with the cameo. My votes are for Josephine, Jolissa (Jo-lissa), but definitely not Jesterdai.

Popular Posts