Funny what a difference a year makes. Last year, I donned my best party clothes while hubby surprised me with a swanky French dinner at The Cellar. I tried some liver pate (ick), drank a little wine, enjoyed a superbly cooked fillet mignon and savored (my very first) chocolate soufflé. After dinner, we walked around the courtyard, took some pictures and held hands while we explored the nightlife. Tres' romantic.


This year was a little different. At 32 weeks preggo, I wasn't up for much partying. I went to work then came home to an UBER yummy lemon and herb-breaded tilapia, fluffy white rice and a chocolate soufflé for dessert. After dinner, Jonathan gave Jailyn a bath and got her ready for bed while I relaxed in front of the tv. Once she was tucked into bed, hubby treated me to a nice, long foot-rub and a movie.


What can I say? It just gets better every year.


Can’t wait for my next berfday. Woot!

Comments

Popular Posts