Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Something to fit this belly too....



My sister's getting married Nov. 6th.... and I'm freaking out. Not only do I need to put together their "save the dates", invites and accomplish other "M.O.H" duties, but I also need to find a dress that will NOT require 3 tubs of butter and a holy monk to get my preggy body in it

What's a hormonal, bloated, perfectionist to do?

Save the Dates? - Check.
Invites - Almost done
Misc. duties- still sorting through details but am making progress.
Dress - Um. Houston? We've got a problem.

I've scoured the internet and have YET to find something that I could imagine squeezing into that won't make me look like a giant smurf. (Did I mention that their colors are cobalt blue and light blue?)

You just pictured me as smurf, didn't you? It's ok. You can laugh if you want to.

Wish me luck. Better yet, wish HER luck. I'm not the one paying for the pictures or the photographer. Sorry, sis. *wilting*

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL! Love this one! It's okay sissy...but just in case, DO NOT pick a baby blue dress. It cannot lie...
Thanks for everything you've done sissy. You're the best!

Popular Posts